Documentation is an integral part of every company. But often, it is also one of the headaches managers and employees deal with. The piling paperwork has been the cause of burnout among employees for a long time. But not anymore, as field force management software can help digitize and simplify the documentation process.
The software allows the users to go paperless and even automates data collection. This has proved to be an efficient method that aids field employees in being productive and stress-free while serving clients. Read to know more about the amazing features our software has to offer.
How Has Field Force Management Software Made Documentation Simplified?
TrackoField, our field force management system, can help save a lot of time and cost wasted on managing the paperwork. Over time, organizations even had to use separate storage and hire employees to file the paperwork. But not anymore, as the software digitalizes the document collection and storage process.
- Document Collection: Executives no longer need to carry physical forms for customers to fill. Rather the forms can be filled out digitally. Customers put down their feedback while the agents work.
- Custom Forms: No one document fits all the employees and customers. Changes have to be made according to the requirement. To make it easy, the software offers custom forms which allow executives to edit the form fields to fill in data. This eliminates the need to carry physical paperwork. Also, a lot of time is saved with this feature.
- Easy Storage: Storage is no longer a hassle with documenting with field force management software. All confidential documents can be safely stored with password protection and restricted access. No physical space must be given to these documents, which also keeps them safe from damage.
- Organization: Organizing documents tends to get out of hand over time. This might cause difficulty in retrieving a document. The software ensures that this does not occur, as documents can easily be stored under various digital files.
What Are The Benefits of Using Field Force Management Soft for Documentation?
Documenting with the help of field force management software helps the company to be future technology friendly. In addition, it offers a lot of practical benefits as well, such as:
- Convenience: Using custom forms allows the executive to add or modify the form to fill in data according to the requirement. They don’t need to print out other forms.
- Confidentiality: There are no changes to confidential documents being compromised, as the software offers password protection and restricted access. The chances of misplacing the document are none, as everything is digital.
- Ease of Accessibility for Field Employees: With data being stored on the cloud, it is easily accessible to field employees remotely.
- Environmental Friendly: digitalizing documents can help save a lot of paper that usually goes to waste. Eventually, this will help prevent trees from being cut down. Even companies don’t have to worry about discarding the paperwork properly.
- Cost and Time Efficient: Most Importantly, this process is time- and cost-friendly as the company does not need to spend any more money and time printing and distributing the forms.
Digitalize Documents Using TrackoField
Companies are constantly looking for ways to save costs and increase their profits. Digitalizing documentation is one way to do both. Using workforce management software to handle the documentation process saves a lot of time and money, which can eventually be redirected to meeting deadlines.
TrackoField is the leading field force management system that can effectively simplify your process of managing and collecting data and documents.
Get a Demo now!