Adding an emoji to your email makes it more livening and conveys your emotions to your loved ones. The use of emojis is in great demand on social media platforms and is commonly used by friends and families to express their emotions. If you want to emphasize your feeling through emojis then a lot of signs and symbols are available on each platform that you want to insert in your email.
Moreover, MS Outlook has the feature to add emojis to their emails, but many of us are not aware of how to add emojis in outlook.
In this article, we are going to talk about the best way to insert emoji in outlook, stay with us.
How to Insert Emoji in Outlook using Symbols
A number of ways are there to make your email more influenced by just adding emojis to your outlook email on your desktop. If you are not aware of how to insert emoji in outlook, then must go through it.
Follow the steps to insert emojis on your emails
- Open MS Outlook and compose a new email
- Now, click on “Insert”
- Then, look for the “symbols”
- Now tap on “More Symbols”
- Numerous types of emojis will be displayed on your screen
- Pick the one and hit on the emojis that you want to add in your outlook email
Your picked emojis will be inserted in the place where your cursor is in your email, and now send the email.
How to Insert Emoji in Outlook Using Keyboard Shortcuts
You have learned how to add emojis using symbols, now we will let you know how emojis can be inserted using the keyboard shortcuts. A wide range of emojis collection will be at your fingertip when you are using a windows 10 or 11 version to make your email more expressive.
Here is how
- First, you need to open the email on which you want to insert outlook emojis
- Now press the “Windows” key along with “.”
- All the emojis will be displayed on your screen
- Now, you need to search for the tiny icons that you want to insert into your email
- Finally hit on the emoji that you want to insert
That’s how you can insert emojis in your outlook email using keyboard shortcuts in just 2 minutes.
How to Insert Emojis in Outlook By Importing from Other Platforms
If you have seen some mindblowing emojis on your other social media platform like WhatsApp or on any other program and want to add them to your Outlook emails, then here is the way to do this
- First, you have to open the platform from where you want to insert emojis to your email
- Now press “Ctrl+ C” and copy the selected emoji
- Open the email if you want to add emojis
- Press “Ctrl + V” to paste it into your desired email.
This is the most common and easiest way to add desired emojis to your outlook email
How to Insert Emojis in Outlook on Mobile
If you are using your mobile to compose emails, then here is the way to insert emojis in outlook emails
- Open Outlook and start composing a new mail
- Now click on the “Smiley Face” icon on your mobile keyboard
- A vast range of emojis libraries will open on your screen
- Pick the one that you want to add to your Outlook email
- And hit on the selected emoji
That’s how you can add emojis to your outlook emails using a desktop or mobile phone, we have mentioned all the way to insert emojis on outlook emails. Just follow them and make your email more expressive.
Also recommended – https://businesstomany.com/publix-oasis-login-employee/