UI/UX design is the graphical design of an application, including buttons, screen layouts, animations, transitions and micro-interactions. In other words, the user interface is the way things are displayed.
Interface design can take the following forms
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
GUI design includes the way users interact with the system’s visual and digital panels. An example of a graphical user interface is a desktop computer.
Voice User Interface (VUI)
VUI design refers to the interaction between the user and the system using voice. Smart assistants, such as Bixby in Samsung mobile devices in iPhones are examples of VUIs.
Are mainly used in gesture-based design scenarios involving user interaction in three-dimensional space, such as virtual reality (VR). Below is an example of a control panel mockup with a fully coded VR software interface.
These features need to be taken into account when designing a good user interface.
- The goal of the design should be to allow the user to complete tasks quickly with minimal effort. The task should not be difficult.
- It should be fun and enjoyable, not frustrating.
- The user interface design should reflect the company/organization’s brand values.
User Experience Design – How it works
User experience (UX) design is concerned with how users interact with the system. Logical navigation, flow and intuitive usability are the elements of UX design. In short, such UI/UX design promotes a positive user experience.
To understand the user experience process, here are some basic steps.
refers to how easy it is for users to perform tasks using the interactive elements of the system (page transitions, animations, buttons, etc.).
involves extensive research, gathering opinions and ideas from new and existing customers, understanding end-user needs, and making design decisions based on these parameters.
Involves organizing the information and content that users need to perform tasks. Therefore, UX designers need to understand the relationships between different types of content and present them in the most understandable way.
In order to create a good UX design, it must be.
- Be user-friendly, logical, and easy to understand.
- The product must solve the user’s problem.
- The product should be usable by and useful to a large number of people.
- The product should create a positive user experience that allows users to complete tasks without frustration.
What is the main difference between user interface design and user experience?
This section describes the main differences between user interface design and user experience.
UI designers are primarily concerned with the quality and appearance of the final product and use UX design as a prototype UX designers are more concerned with the purpose and functionality of the final product and less concerned with logic UX designers are concerned with the quality and appearance of the final product and use UX design as a prototype. Likewise, they are responsible for the technical aspects of product design, while UI designers focus more on project management and analysis.
Use of colour
– UI designers create colored prototypes, while UX designers create white, black and gray prototypes.
– UI designers use tools such as Sketch, Flinto, Principle, and InVision to collaboratively design images; UX designers use framework tools such as Mockplus to create prototypes.
UI designers need to connect with what end users see, hear and feel and incorporate artistic elements into their designs; UX designs have a more social component because they need to understand how users ultimately want to feel.
What does a UI/UX designer do?
To be a good UI designer, you need to develop the following skills/competencies.
– Work in an agile team.
– Work in agile teams, creating user flows, flowcharts, prototypes, etc.
– In this article, you will learn more about how to choose the right tools for your research.
– Take the visual design phase from concept to final implementation.
– Communicate your company’s brand and style to users through design.
– Design the look and feel of the product based on user analysis and research.
– Manage the responsiveness, interactivity and animation of the product to adapt it to various screen size devices.
To be a good UX designer, you need to develop these skills/competencies.
– Work in an agile team.
– In-depth knowledge of UX and UX tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Axure.
– Curiosity and problem solving skills in all aspects of design, people, life and technology.
– Stakeholder management and client interaction.
– Create workflows, flowcharts, situation maps, prototypes, and user experience documentation.
– Analyze customer needs, competitor needs, product architecture, and product experience design strategies.
– Create integrated design and communication strategies for mobile, web, desktop and other hardware endpoints.
So it make your website perform on all platforms and stand out from your rivals, IT Relaxation offers high-quality web, UI, and UX design services that are pixel perfect.